We have a large fleet of company vehicles (approx. 80) including diesels, mainly BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Vauxhall and Toyota vehicles. The successful candidate must be experienced with these vehicles and be ready to hit the ground running to keeping them on the road.
We're looking for a confident and experienced mechanic to cover all aspects of the servicing and repair side of our business - diagnostics, servicing, tyres, exhausts, clutches, general repairs, gearboxes, engine replacements etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Experience in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs (including engine changes, exhausts, clutches etc
* Experienced with vehicle diagnostics (we use Bosch)
* Punctuality, flexibility and a positive approach
* Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* A full UK driving licence is essential
This position offers a salary package of £24,000 for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role simply send a CV via email outlining your previous experience and skill set.